Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I got a raise...

...for being with the home for 90 days. It's a whole dollar. I make 8.82 an hour now. It's a huge pay increase and I can sense a quality of life improvement. It's a pretty sweet deal. However, due to the fact that there are four transport/feeder aides working, there is talk of reducing our hours to 4:30-6:30 during the week and to per-diem on the weekends. This will be a major cut in hours for me.

Yesterday, someone fell. That's the only new thing that happened. I saw her stand up and for whatever reason, her chair alarm didn't go off and she was trying to hold a cup of water and she fell. It's a damn shame. I'm glad she wasn't hurt, though.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the raise
    what do you mean on her chair alarm???
    what is that ?

    ReplyDelete