Friday, March 4, 2011

So it's been...

... another long time since I've updated. 

Not much has changed aside from numerous residents going home or 'going home.' Two gentlemen that I made a habit of talking to left two days ago and I was not able to say bye due to unforeseen circumstances in my work schedule. I've been feeding more, it's starting to get easier but a lot of the residents refuse to eat. It's frustrating but it's a job. 

A few of the aides are lazy as all hell and attempt to make me do all of their work. I do as much as I am legally allowed to do, nothing more. It's sad that there are some people who take advantage of hard workers. 

3 comments:

  1. That's true, but that kind of situations exist all over the places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats the supervisors fault. Plus everyone knows you will probably pick up the slack.

    ReplyDelete